Thursday 2 September 2010

First day of BLOGGING

Well, hello! You have entered the best blog on the internet (or what i hope will be). This blog will be about anything but nothing. For now i will be starting a series on My Life. This will carry on for a couple of weeks when i will be starting a new series.Hopefully i willl be posting a blog every day until my indolence catches up[which wont be long].

Also if my blog starts to get a bit tedious then just say and hopefully it will improve. Also if you guys want i can use this thing as a little ask auntie kinda thing and ill give my best opinion.

                                                                                                   BoOmBoOm

3 comments:

  1. Why did u choose the name pheonix? am intrigued and now my question
    Oh auntie blogger how do I make my blog more interesting?
    and why are big sisters always mean to their little brothers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I chose the name Phoenix because i want tosoar like the Phoenix Bird. To make your blog interesting i advise you appeal to your audience likings

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yeah the answer to yournext question will be in my next blog

    ReplyDelete